We are currently seeking SAP HCM Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our team in Germany. Our consultants provide SAP application support to our worldwide clients. In addition to technical expertise, the ability to excel in a global team environment, effectively communicate and achieve results is critical in this role.
- 5+ year's experience in SAP HCM largely with a focus on SAP Time Management, German Payroll
- Degree or equal by experience
- Hands on experience in German payroll including taxation and benefits with at least two support and one implementation project experience. Ability to debug issues that arise in SAP HCM
- Functional Experience in SAP HCM modules like PA, OM, Travel
- Flexibility to travel throughout Germany
- Language fluency in German and English
- EU passport/residency - work permit required
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
- As a SAP HCM Consultant, you will be part of a consulting team responsible for the successful implementation of customer projects
- As an expert in SAP HCM, you will assume responsibility for the successful implementation of this component.
- You will be expected to support the Principal in configuration and/or customisation of the system, as well as related interfaces and advising on HCM related topics, as well as development of target process documentation and of testing and training documents, execution of tests, delivery of key - user and end - user training sessions, provision of post go live support.
Apply now and join the World's top company to fast track your career now...