|Location: Hungary||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/082119_1630920347|
HANA DataBase Specialist - 12 months - Remote- Start ASAP
On behalf of our global client, RED are currently searching for an experienced Senior Consultant HANA DataBase Specialist to join their project as soon as possible.
- College degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent
- Availability during non-business hours for critical issues
- Experience deploying and managing cloud platforms (GCP/Azure preferred).
- Solid DBA and database object level administration knowledge on HANA.
- Solid SQL, SQL scripts and pl/sql knowledge.
Tasks / Performance targets
- Data migration knowledge and managing tool's like SDI, HSR, HANA Capture and Replay and HANA backup and recovery.
- Analysis of Health checks on HANA for efficient management and optimal performance of database instances.
- Troubleshooting performance issues by using HANA tools.
- Perform database logging, tracing, and performance measurement over time to determine baseline performance and capacity planning
- Developed database disaster recovery strategy, planning, and execution
- Tracking recurring patterns and performing trend analysis and Root Cause analysis with reported problems
- Cloud Migrations using Azure, AWS, GCP
* HANA DBA
If you are interested please send em your updated CV to email@example.com or apply here.