RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
We support our customers worldwide with state-of-the-art technology in the optimization of business processes. We are partners in consulting, implementations with SAP and the development of architectures with SAP. You are looking for responsible tasks in a varied project environment in SAP / SAP HANA.
- They advise our customers as technical architect on HANA as well as architecture, optimization and innovative application development in the context of SAP implementation projects
- They take over the professional project management and control in large implementation projects
- They advise on SAP in the architecture and technology environment; They are on the road in greenfield, migration and roll-out projects
- They coordinate the technical areas such as infrastructure, development and basic streams
- They are involved in the HANA and development communities and are exchanging with other specialists worldwide
- They support colleagues in business development as a technical expert in acquisitions
- A university degree in computer science or another technical course of studies
- You have at least 6 years of relevant professional experience in (international) SAP consultancy, implementation or migration projects as eg IT architect, SAP architect, SAP consultant, technical project manager
- You are an expert in technical SAP architectures
- They bring experience in the realization of SAP solutions and have, in the meantime, already had initial experiences with HANA and cloud architectures
- You have profound knowledge in the fields of ABAP, ABAP OO, Technology & Programming and SAP Basis
- You are usually certified as a SAP Certified Associate Technology Architect or in project management (eg PMI, Prince2)
- You have already managed smaller project teams and can lead and motivate your team
- They bring very good communication skills, a strong presence and a strong team spirit
- Travel and excellent Dutch and English skills complete your profile
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? Please apply within!