As GTS Analyst you will also be responsible for the shaping and delivery of ongoing major enhancements, changes, and system retrofits into the future. In this role you will have the opportunity to work cross stream and broaden your knowledge.
- Will work as part of the EMEA DevOps team and with the DevOps Delivery Leads on global projects and assignments in the EMEA area.
- Focus on generation, management, and delivery of multiple projects/programmes in the supply chain and logistics execution process areas
- Will be responsible or the definition of requirements, technical specification, configuration, and deployment of the changes.
- Accountable for the quality of delivery of allocated projects
- Serves as expert in GTS technology areas
- Develops solutions for multi-faceted, interrelated, and complicated problems
- Provides subject matter expertise and technical direction for logistics related projects
- Works as a project team member, or independently on projects.
- Skilled in GTS and preferably, Order to Cash process technical environments
- Business process and Technical Analysis
- Participates in design reviews, scoping meeting, and project planning processes.
- Generate technical designs for supply chain related projects.
- Expert in SAP GTS 10.0 or higher
- SAP ECC 6.0; understanding of Order to Cash processes.
- Hands-on functional experience with SAP GTS, specifically in Compliance Management, Customs Management, and Risk Management
- Extensive knowledge of Global Trade processes and regulations in EMEA
- Strong problem-solving ability to work with diverse functional teams to evaluate and address key issues
- Ability to interpret business requirements and translate them into practical functional solutions
- Good to strong consulting skills including leading workshops and technical analysis
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Strong service and organisational skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written and proficiency in business English