|Location: New Delhi, Delhi||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/072990_1597239081|
This position is remote in India
RED's client is looking to add a SAP Security expert with hands-on experience and understanding of SAP Security Systems (ECC, SAP HCM, BI/BW, CRM, PLM), Success factor, S4/Hana systems, GRC Access and Process Control, IAG, IAS. Provide expertise and contribute towards organizational initiatives and on various SAP oriented projects to design, engineer, rationalize and standardized SAP Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews and Authorizations.
- 8-10 years' experience in SAP Security, GRC, SAP Identity Management, IT Governance, Risk, Audit and Internal Controls (certification is required in at least GRC or SAP security)
- 8 years Design and Implementation end to end experience of SAP Security and GRC frameworks for SAP product landscape including SAP ECC, PLM, SRM, HCM, HANA, BI/BW, S4HANA, Success Factor
- Experience in cloud-based SAP platforms - IAS, IAG, IBP, Ariba, Fiori, GRC, SuccessFactors
- 8 years' Experience of remediation's to secure Sod Compliance and security monitoring compliance
- Experience in conducting Governance Risk Compliance sessions/workshops with the business and Functional teams
- 8 years' Hands-on support of GRC with SAP Security design, delivery and configuration of roles based frameworks
- 4-year college degree in a related field or equivalent job experience.
- 8-10 years of diversified information technology experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist to design and develop roadmap for SAP project landscape from design to run that may include system analysis, POC configuration, coordination of tasks and partner activity, development of reports, and preparation of documentation.
- Implements SAP security strategic plan and engineer's solutions
- Hands-on design and development experience of GRC with SAP Security design, delivery and configuration of position/ role-based frameworks
- Sustain corporate security guidelines including SoD and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements during role design and modification activities
- Assist to develop, improve and monitor adherence to SAP Security Policy and Procedure
- Work on project deliverables and priorities working closely with PMO
- Work with internal audit and the SOX IT Compliance team to evaluate Segregation of Duties conflicts and reduce the SoD conflicts
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues and implement appropriate solutions
- Designing and building security roles and authorizations & Identify risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks
- Develops test cases, performs unit testing, and resolves issues
- Identifying the risks in Business process & providing remediation & Mitigations solutions & customized solutions
- Update custom rule sets with various SAP applications modify the SAP global rule set to match the control requirements
- Provides Production support for various SAP systems