One of our nationally renowned end clients is actively looking for an SAP GRC Security Analyst. Interviews are slated to begin next week so apply ASAP!
Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP GRC Security. Maintenance of the existing environment, while making the necessary preparations to add new landscapes to the environment. Provides troubleshooting and problem resolution and while supporting the active user environments.
- Implements proper security controls to secure SAP Systems resources.
- Assists with periodic security reviews, critical transaction reviews, and segregation of duty reviews to ensure access within the system is appropriate based upon job responsibilities.
- Works with internal and external auditors for all matters related to SAP Security controls and provide key system information to ensure compliance with all regulatory laws (i.e., SOX).
- Formally engages with the sites to ensure that only valid requests are received and the processes are adequately being adhered to.
- Provides assistance to our sites to answer security questions and resolve issues that may arise.
- Monitor user and management activity, error, and other exception reports to ensure security is being maintained consistent with the SAP Security Policies and Standards.
- Assists in identifying and remediating gaps in the security administration processes and its procedures. Enhancement of the overall process by identifying areas for significant improvement, optimization and automation.
- Identify, analyze and resolve any security concerns on the various client SAP installations.
- Adheres to change control rules and methodology with regard to break fix and project support.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 6+ years of SAP Security experience. With SAP GRC 10.x being mandatory. Knowledge of 12.x is preferable. Experience in S/4 Hana, SAP SSO & SNC as well as Fiori security is also desirable.
- Experience implementing, configuring and maintaining SAP GRC 10.x and above. To include EAM, ARA & ARM
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience along with an in depth understanding of internal controls and process improvements as they relate to SAP security.
- Strong business sense and the ability to understand complex business issues.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills along with experience interfacing with the end users.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills possessing the ability to drive tasks to completion