RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP GRC / Authorization Consultants
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: €4000-6500 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: Finnish Citizen only
Make great ideas happen for some of the world's largest and most dynamic companies and their organizations. Do you have a background as an SAP Authorization and Security and or GRC? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Welcome to join our winning team where passion for delivery is in focus. For our Helsinki office we are currently looking to recruit SAP Consulting Professionals of varying experience to our Technology Consulting practice,
Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Authorization and Security and or GRC Experience - 3 years
- Team lead experience and SAP implementation experience a plus
- Concept functional , technical design, implementation Experience
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Offer superior training and certifications
- Competitive package an benefits
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.