RED has a direct end client with an SAP FICO Business Analyst in West Palm Beach, FL. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Working with the latest SAP modules and applications, including S/4 HANA, this position is the global SAP expert for the SAP Finance LOB. This role will analyze, troubleshoot, identify problems, design & implement solutions to address global business system requirements. Issues that cannot be resolved in the field by local support are submitted to the global help desk for service by this team. This person will work with the global support team, local users and SAP when needed to efficiently and effectively address requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Global Support of the business in the use of SAP (including North America, Europe, Latin America)
- Trouble shoot business application problems and resolve issues for all regions
- Focus on Break Fix, Preventive maintenance and optimization tickets with priority.
- Utilize, modify and create functional specifications to meet objectives of requirements
- Apply conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve business system and procedural issues
- Research functionality for best practices
- Identify, recommend, get buy in and deliver solutions to break-fix and optimization business requirements to critical [LOB] systems
- Explores reasonable solution alternatives with the business area before changes are implemented
- Designs must consider existing configurations and identify integration issues between proposed and existing configurations
- Identify and resolve integration issues
- Drive source data identification, data mapping, and data cleansing
- Collaborate with SAP as needed on issue resolution and co-innovation
- Minimum of 5 years of post-implementation support and optimization experience with a comprehensive understanding of functionality and technical configuration in SAP
- Strong knowledge of SAP financial applications including FI/CO, fixed assets, profitability analysis and product costing
- Ability to work with third party providers
- Strong working knowledge of MS products
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution