RED's Global Customer; excellent as one of the leading companies in the field of fast-moving consumer goods. Also, excellent as one of the SAP Partner of the Year underlines the national and international market leadership in innovative SAP technologies.
Our Multinational client is looking for a SAP Senior MM Consultant to join their team nearest Kuala Lumpur on a contract basis.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
At RED, we are proud to work with this customer. At the same time, this company offers you; the chance to work in a dynamic corporate culture and a creative workplace.
**SAP Senior MM Consultant - Kuala Lumpur** - Contract
Responsible for the design and development of robust business solutions that are optimal for global process design, ensuring: minimal customised development and maximise common integrated platforms and solutions.
- BSc or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Areas of experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A great personality
- SAP PP
- SAP QM
- SAP MM/Procurement
Must have proven experience in the following areas:
- PP-PI (Process Industries) - Production Planning, Production execution
- QM integration with Manufacturing and Inventory Management
- QM Notifications, including task management using workflow
- Inspection characteristic calculations
- Purchase requisitions, Purchase orders, Procurement contracts, Purchasing release procedures, Logistics Invoice
- Direct purchasing, Stock purchasing, Services procurement, MRP
- Logistics Master Data - PP-PI, MM, QM, MDG
- Integration to IM, WM, FICO & Ariba (preferred)
The selected consultant must be eligible to work in Malaysia without visa sponsorship.
If you are interested, please send an CV updated to firstname.lastname@example.org