|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073971_1600779336|
For our customer we are looking for a SAP FM (Fund & grant management) Consultant.
Your main task is to support the project team in a optimization project where the client is looking for advice around specific improvements to already live system.
* Design/configure business processes in SAP FM to: process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, returns, funds reservations, funds commitments, budgetary ledger, special purpose ledger, and budget version planning; perform year end close; enable automatic availability control/checking; and reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers.
* Understand and advise around standard budget governance controls and customizing options (tolerances, exemptions, automation potential)
* Budgeting architecture simplification & best practice - adjust/discontinue certain dimensions and improve derivation
* Budgeting process simplification and approval workflows
* Good knowledge of SAP Grants & Funds management
* Start: October 2020
* Duration: 1 month (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 1-2 days per week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.