SAP Finance Lead. (S4)
Consulting - London based.
Superb opportunity to join one of the major international consultancy players based from London. Successful applicant will have pre-existing S4 HANA experience but have unrivalled access to future projects and initiatives. Will also be subject to superb starting salary and conditions as well as excellent training opportunities.
- Defines Finances Strategies, Governance and Finance Process Architecture based on best practices defined in SAP S4HANA
Works closely with customer's Finance stakeholders to define end-to-end solution either for new installation or system conversion Programmes
- Defines the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the SAP S4HANA Finance processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer.
- Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer holistically, is able to translate it into an adequate Finance roadmap design (processes, applications, systems, S4HANA new functionality, new implementation, migration and conversion).
- Be actively involved in the definition, preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of S4Hana implementation projects
- Drives knowledge management and innovation workshops based on experience with customers: S4HANA Finance data model,
- Finance Process, Knowledge of different accounting principles and localizations, Finance Integration with other Processes and Components.
- Documents successful approaches, tools etc. and makes them available to colleagues at SAP.
- Lead Functional Stream.
- Implement end to end solution
- Improve consulting skills; improve application and implementation expertise in the product and industry.
- Support pursuit management activities, participate in proposals preparation.
The candidate should have :
- At least 8 - 10 years of IT experience with min 5+ years of experience in similar role for SAP Implementation programmes in FICO, FSCM, BPC, Asset Management and Project Systems
- Good knowledge of integration across SAP Logistics, Commercial Project Management and Portfolio Project Management modules
- Experience to manage at least 5+ Functional consultants across various work streams in Offshore / Onsite model.
- Should have delivered at least 3 SAP Programs in similar role preferably for SAP S/4 HANA or SAP Suite on HANA (SoH)
The candidate should possess
- Bachelor or Masters degree equivalent, preferably Finance or Business Administration
- Extensive knowledge in the following areas: Financial accounting and closing operations, Cost Management, Profitability Analysis, New General Ledger, Migration to Simple Finance
- Proficiency of solutions delivery in S/4 HANA, SAP or SoH for ERP requirements
- Experience in cross module integrations
- Strong knowledge in SAP Activate Methodology
- Clear understanding of SAP's S4HANA roadmap
- Experiences in large international SAP implementations / roll-outs
- Profound understanding of Digital Transformation and its impact on SAP strategies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very good problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Experiences working in an onsite / offshore environments