RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
- Strong understanding of Finance business processes and accounting practices
- Strong SAP Financials skills: SAP Simple Finance
- Previous involvement in a SAP Simple Finance implementation
- S4/HANA experience is highly desirable and additional experience of Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (COPA), FSCM, Opentext (VIM) or Joint Venture (JV), Project Systems (PS) is beneficial.
- Integration experience with Logistics modules (MM, SD, PP) is also beneficial.
- Implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least one full project lifecycle within Simple Finance
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Demonstrated leadership/ mentorship skills
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP Simple Finance Consultant job and feel that your experience fits the requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.