Job title: SAP FICO Manager (With Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods Industry experience)
Location: London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
- MUST have been involved in multiple full lifecycle projects within: Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Extensive SAP FICO functional experience in covering the following areas; General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Funds Management (FI-FM), Travel Management (FI-TV), Special Purpose Ledger (FI-SL), Cost Element Accounting (CO-OM-CEL), Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA), Activity-Based-Accounting (CO-OM-ABC), Internal Orders (CO-OM-OPA), Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Profit Center & Accounting (EC-PCA)
- Experience managing resources and working with near shore/off shore teams.
- Excellent senior Stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing project budgets and timelines
- Experience managing sales process for ERP implementations
- Proven experience managing/mentoring and coaching teams/ cross border teams
- Experienced across all phases of a project including: fit/gap analysis, design, build, testing, training, cutover and post go live support
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment
- Previous Global template/ Blueprint design experience
- Demonstrated Management experience
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Demonstrated leadership/ mentorship skills
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.