The position as SAP application expert is situated within the functional area Sales & Supply Chain Accounting focusing on the accounting part of the processes related to sales and supply chain, Business Support Functions division. My Client is working with roll-out of the template solution to other countries, application maintenance and supporting new business initiatives.
There are possibilities to work with various assignments. The functional area Sales & Supply Chain Accounting is an area with lots of things going on, you can be part of several types of initiatives and teams. We are now searching for FI/CO-consultants who have FICA experience.
- Independently manage tasks within your area of expertise; receive a business requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders, perform unit testing, support end-to-end testing and make the handover to the AM team.
- Requirements can be business-based or driven by IT-needs and span over a large range
- Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
- Provide functional solutions and specifications for development
- Proactively support project managers with planning and project activities
- Transfer software product knowledge to business end-users and business experts
- Contribute to cross-functional collaboration
- Several years of experience of the design, concepts, principles and configuration of SAP FICA, FICAX or similar implementation
- Expertise in clearing logic within FICA, automatic clearing and lot processing.
- Expertise within the area of collections, statements and dunning
- Preferably experience with collection strategy
- Experience of convergent invoicing
- Experience in the SD-FICA integration area
- Experience of very large transaction volumes
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- You are a team player who also has a good ability to work individually
- SAP ECC, FI/CO FICA