|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079851_1619850991|
**** FICO Consultant - Remote work - Start asap - End of Year ***
On behalf of our global client we are looking for a strong FICO consultant to join an exciting new S/4HANA project.
The work will be done remotely, within am international team, to start asap, with visibility until the end of the year.
The following skills are required;
- Design and configuration for SAP FI (incl. NewGL) and CO modules, including advanced knowledge of:
Account settings for multiple valuation e.g. special ledger, non-leading ledgers, extension ledgers;
- Design and configuration of product cost control, including the costing process, design of cost components and variance analysis;
- Design and configuration of account based CO-PA.
- Technical skills and experience:
- Basic ABAP skills to investigate and understand custom programs;
- Experience of writing functional design for ABAP development.
- Food and Beverage/ FMCG industry is a must
- English spoken and written.
If you are interested please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.