|Location: Budapest, Hungary||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/068844_1583917221|
- Taking part in SAP Configuration, Functional Specifications, Records incidents and issues in tracking tool, and follow through to resolution.
- Design Functional and Technical Specifications for SAP FI/CO programs, forms, interfaces, enhancements and reports.
- Participating in Transformation Programs, including SAP implementations and support.
- Performance of Unit/Acceptance testing.
- Taking part in SAP change management activities for projects and requested enhancements.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Profound understanding of Finance and Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable business processes.
- Recorded and successful record in Business process optimisation projects.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience in ABAP Development requests including debugging is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Mathematics.
- Fluency in English is a must.