SAP FICO Consultant:
Our client, a leading global consultancy with annual revenue in the billions are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant to play a key role on a largescale S/4 HANA transformation, based in Germany.
The ideal specialist will have a minimum of 5 years experience configuring SAP Finance systems, as well as being fluent in both German and English.
- Controlling (Level of Knowledge - Expert)
Experience in S/4 HANA Finance and Central Finance and customizing of the following SAP S/4 HANA Finance or FICO Module:
- Product costing
- Profitability analysis (COPA) with User exits
- Cost centre Accounting / Internal Order / Profit Centre Accounting
- Actual Costing/Material Ledger.
- Report writer/painter.
- Cost Object controlling (PP, MM, SD integration with CO module)
- Transfer pricing/Profit centre valuation.
- Finance (Level of Knowledge - Expert)
Experience with at least 1 Full Life Cycle implementation in S/4 HANA/Fiori or a minimum 2-3 FLC's of ECC in the modules of Finance, Payables & Receivables, Costing, Treasury, Manufacturing Finance/Costing/Supply Chain Finance (FSCM) required:
- General Ledger
- Special Purpose Ledger
- New GL
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivables
- Bank accounting
- Cash accounting
- FI Integration with MM, SD, PP and CO.
- Assets management & others (Level of Knowledge - Adequate)
- Asset accounting
- Treasury management and Risk Management/FSCM
- ABAP queries/Debugging
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral (English and German).
- Expert on Book to report business process.
- General understanding of Interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Ability to understand and learn the customer's business Processes.
- General understanding of ABAP developments and the debugging process.
- Good interpersonal skills and abilities in team management and customer relationship management.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org