SAP FICO Consultant
Our client, a global consultancy with annual revenue in the billions are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant to work on exciting, upcoming UK based projects.
A market leader in digital services, our client has a number of large-scale projects on the horizon with some of the globes most well-known organisations. Apply now to become a part of their exciting journey.
- Provide assistance and support to SAP Support Customers by responding and resolving incidents raised or providing input and resolution of enhancement requests.
- Identify and assess options for the implementation of new or improved business processes and present them, with recommendations, to decision makers at senior management level.
- Maintain the level of 'internal' customer satisfaction
- Facilitate Programme and Project Manager's involvement in the continuous improvement of the products and services supplied to them.
- Work closely with the other members of the SAP FICO support teams in the UK and India
- Assisting with the smooth and timely Transition of new Customers/new Solutions into SAP AM Support
- Client Lead - Single point of contact/escalation route for our Key Customers
- Mentor junior members of the FICO team
- SAP FICO configuration/implementation experience
- Detailed understanding of core Finance and Controlling modules; GL, AP, AR, AM, CM, CCA, PCA, IO, COPA, Project Systems
- Integration knowledge of other modules especially SD, MM and BW integration
- Has fluent English language skills and is able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Possesses a pro-active, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate credibility by building rapport both internally and with the client.
- Willing to travel and work away from home as required by the business.
- Has the skills and personal presence to represent the client organisation
- Eligibility for Security Clearance required
- We are only able to accept EU citizens as there is no sponsorship options available for this role.