The SAP FICO Analyst responsibilities include supporting the SAP S/4 HANA Finance on-premise 1511 (or higher) production environment and on-going projects as needed. This is both a business analysis and systems support role. The entire implementation currently covers S/4 HANA On-Premise edition 1511, SCM and TM. In FICO, GL accounts are established to collect revenue, AR and cash application. This person will be the AMUSA functional lead for the Finance area for any developments (design, build, test, deploy and sustain phases). The SAP FICO Engineer will work closely with the business SMEs, the other SAP process streams (Order-To-Cash, Product Definition, S&OP, Basis), and other consultants. Should be able to work under minimal supervision and provide direct support to business units utilizing applications used in the Finance department. Sponsorship for employment is not available for this position.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Ability to work with other SAP Functional/Technical team members and eventually business people in gathering requirements, designing, unit testing, support integration and user acceptance testing, support post install
- Create functional specifications, and work closely with the ABAP team when developing / unit testing the solutions.
- Create test scripts and work with end users on User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of the best solution from many possible alternatives, to handle various business needs as they arise
- Interact with business end-users in all phases of support activities
- Adhere to the clients standards for software development and change management
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Occasional off-hour support may be required
Minimum Experience Requirement:
- At least 6 years of configuration and implementation experience of FICO, of which at least 4 years in a Senior role
- FICO, (S/4 Finance 1511 or better experience is preferred) integration among the modules, and master & transactional data integration
- At least 2 full life cycles of SAP-ECC (S/4 Implementation preferred) project implementation covering these modules
- Experience of configuring FICO like, but not limited to, Financial accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Credit, General Ledger, Closing, Bank accounting, Asset Accounting, integration with SD-billing, Lockbox processing, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Asset Accounting, Financial Supply Chain Management
- Basic knowledge of SD module with Variant Configuration and Master Data Configuration
- Knowledge of ABAP (to provide direction to ABAP Developers), RFC's, IDOCs, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, User Exits, and enhancement points
- Experience of configuring IDOCs in and out of SAP.
- Adept in SAP solution manager, ALE process, CTS and Transport processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of Middleware tools. Experience with integration between SAP and legacy systems.
- Production support experience.
- Demonstrated design and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership skills and command of English language both spoken and written.
- Ability to effectively interact with various user and organizational groups to determine requirements and set expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and strong time management skills.
Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or equivalent degree.
- Masters' degree in Business Administration (MBA) Preferred
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!