Red is searching for an SAP FICA Consultant to work on a contract role in Irvine, CA.
Our ideal candidate must have hands-on BRIM/Hybris experience.
This role will be responsible for Performing design, configuration, development & testing activities on SAP BRIM platform.
Other responsibilities include:
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions.
- creating solution definitions, functional specifications and design documents
- Work closely with internal SAP BRIM, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
Requirements for this position:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP (preferably SAP BRIM, Hybris Billing, S/4HANA Finance)
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP BRIM implementations, including hands-on design and configuration
- Functional expertise in several BRIM areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Experience on BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Functional expertise in Billing process with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org