|Location: Japan||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 43124_1629378614|
For our end client we are looking for an SAP FI Consultant with localization experience in Japan. Our client is rolling out their Asian SAP S4 HANA template to Japan currently. Your main task is the localization of the SAP template in Japan. The work is planned in part time fully remote.
- SAP localization in Japan
- Fit-gap analysis, requirements definition, mapping, customizing, technical specifications for development
- Testing, training, go live support
- SAP Japan localization experience
- Ideally SAP S4 HANA experience but ECC localization would also be fine
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Start: September or October
- Duration: April 2022
- Workload: flexible part time (upon your availability)
- Location: REMOTE (work hours mainly during Japanese time zone)
Interviews with our client can be arranged in the week of 13.9.2021.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.