Senior FICO Consultants required for a number of exciting S4 HANA projects.
Our client, a Global Digital Transformation Consultancy are looking for FICO Consultants (all levels) to be part of their exciting journey as they embark on numerous S/4 HANA projects for their global client base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- SAP FI/CO business processes Configuration and implementation experience
- Develop technical concepts for the business processes for complex transformation projects
- Lead customer workshops and training courses
- Develop SAP FI/CO applications and support interfaces to other modules within SAP
- Construct feasibility studies for new SAP FICO projects
- 6 years+ SAP Finance Controlling experience and capacity to display strong business processes expertise
- Accounting background
- Previous consultancy experience
- S/4 HANA would be advantageous but not a requirement
Our clients USP:
- They are uniquely positioned in the SAP market to take advantage of both conventional business transformation and client's cutting-edge initiatives as they drive towards digitalisation
- Have software solutions and a dynamic, pragmatic approach developed over 20+ years of landscape transformation and technical change
- A core business driven by business transformation and Merger and Acquisition activity is now increasingly supplemented by a market-leading position in meeting the massive demand generated by the wave of SAP customers preparing to move to S/4 HANA and the digitalised future it enables
- This flexible, rapid and innovative approach to delivering client's most strategic transformations makes our client the partner of choice for blue chip companies around the world
- The strength of their offering is validated and supplemented by partnerships with leading consultancies in the SAP market.
- Software and continued innovation is fundamental to their accelerated transformation delivery approach - it is the future of transformation and consistently outperforms traditional approaches
- Value employees as individuals, not as assets. Everyone has different styles, strengths and career ambitions. As a growing company with an open and collaborative leadership team, your career is yours to shape.
Your life outside work is important, and you are best placed to manage the balance. Flexible working hours and locations are the norm. our client's consultants and managers do not