A Global leader in the manufacturing of consumer packaging, employing more than 30,000 people worldwide across over 40 countries. Famous for their dedication to responsible products this is a highly desirable employer.
- Support of new roll-outs an ensuring continual improvements of existing systems.
- Fulfil the business requirements in project delivery in the domain of SAP FI, CO, FSCM, Profitability Analysis, Product Cost controlling and Asset Accounting. VIM/FSCM experience desirable.
- Participate in Roll-out projects as the internal solution owner for the domain. The role is a combination of Business Consulting and Solution Delivery and will ensure value at stake is delivered as a #1 project outcome.
- Process Projects, Changes, Issues and Queries according to the business priorities.
- Contribute to the SAP Finance template evolution and governance, in addition to support existing Finance templates and applications.
- Experienced in SAP Finance modules customizing (minimum 5 years) in FI, CO, CO-PA, CO-PC, Material Ledger, AA, FSCM, VIM
- Participated in several SAP Finance implementations in various industries.
- Fluent English. Another European language would be an advantage (preferable Italian, German, French)
- Good knowledge of industrial site processes (manufacturing, packaging ,make-to-order, make-to-stock).
- Experienced in international SAP projects.
- Graduate degree preferred
- Travelling: 50-60% across Europe. Periodically to the US