SAP FI CO Senior Consultant
Based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Identify, plan and implement innovative FI CO solutions related to an evolving regulatory environment, or business development, simplification initiatives.
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants to oversee the completion of the rollout, including estimating, planning and monitoring of resources
- Provide advice and training to the FICO team as well as cross training FI/CO.
- Perform analysis of business requirements.
- Support Company's IT Strategy of delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business.
- Support on-going SAP system vitality project initiative and support activities
- Adhere to standards and deliver highest quality solutions - configuration, testing and documentation
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years SAP FICO experience in defining, planning and implementing solutions based on requirements driven by support and project initiatives
- Proven experience performing problem & incident resolution - testing, documentation
- Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions
- Demonstrate ability to integrate (end to end) with other SAP modules
- Swedish - excellent spoken and written skills (required)
- English - excellent spoken and written skills (required)