Red is currently seeking a SAP FI-CA S4 HANA Architect for a full-time opportunity with a global consultancy.
The client is looking for someone who is willing to travel 80% of the time (Monday - Thursday on-site and Friday's remote).
Due to the nature of the industry the client is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Our client is the 2nd largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
Successful applications will have the following:
- 7+ Years of SAP FICA experience
- At least one full implementation in S4/HANA is required
- Previous big 4 consulting full-time experience
- Hands on experience with redesign to support FICA sub ledger in Banking, Lockbox, EBS, and Credit Card
- Experience with FICA module set-up for billing/invoicing and interface to CRM and CC
- Interfaces with WRP system for financial postings
- Tax integration with one source
- Ability to lead business and technology discussions in workshops at senior levels