RED has been exclusively retained to staff a new fulltime SAP FICO Analyst position in the Nashville, TN area. This client is building out a 3rd US facility in the Nashville, TN area which should be completed Dec./Jan.2018. The position would start as a remote role until the new facility is complete with 30% travel between the other two established USA locations in KY and IL. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, kindly apply and I will get back to you to discuss everything in greater detail.
Position: SAP FICO Analyst
The primary objective of this role is to ensure our client's ERP (SAP) system meets the business requirements, system goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. Supporting operations, the SAP FICO Analyst is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the SAP Finance and Controlling modules (FICO). The Analyst will participate in global roll-outs and new implementations of SAP and will lead all FICO activities, providing production support, as well as implement process solutions to meet requirements of the business owners.
* Support finance (FI) and controlling (CO) processes in the ERP environment of SAP ECC 6, SAP S4 HANA, Fiori, Ariba and various other applications
* Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, training, define support procedures, and implement workable business solutions
* Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
* Translate user's requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
* Work closely with the business and functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements and the potential impact upon the global template
* Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
* Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new SAP enhancements or implementations
* Works with the technical developer as needed
* Develops business user acceptance test plans and scripts
* Assists in the implementation and post-implementation process
* Produces configuration documents that make a change a repeatable process
* Keeps track of all transports and the order they should be applied
* Supports operation controllers, cost accountants, corporate accountants and other business subject matter experts to identify SAP application enhancements and process improvements
* Identify, design and document business process improvements that that leverage SAP FI and CO to provide sustainable solutions, meet business needs, and increase efficiency
* Translates solution requirements into functional and technical specifications
* Performs SAP FI and CO configuration in the SAP IMG based on functional specifications
* Performs unit testing to properly test functional changes made in the system
* Prepares test documents that makes a test a repeatable process
* Considers benefits, risks, and potential impacts to other systems and SAP modules when evaluating solutions
* Troubleshoot, develop and implement solution to break/fix situations
* Ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and internal audit requirements, change management process
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!