|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075970_1607445032|
For our international client in Germany we are looking for an experienced SAP eWM MFS Architect/Lead Consultant.
Your main task is to support the interest of the client in a new implementation of SAP eWM MFS and define the processes, challenge the implementation partner on deliverable and quality.
- Design of SAP eWM MFS Processes
- Be interface between client's business team and implementation partner
- Challenge the implementation partner on deliverable and quality
- Replace legacy system with SAP eWM MFS on S/4 HANA
- Train and guide client's internal SAP team
- Strong hands-on implementation experience in SAP eWM
- At least 2 implementation projects of SAP eWM MFS
- Experience as Architect, Lead Consultant or hands-on project Manager in SAP eWM projects
- Experience with challenging implementation partners
- S/4 HANA project experience nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in German
- Start: January/February
- Duration: 12 months (+ option to extend)
- Workload: 2-3 days per week (50% on site in Germany post COVID19
- Location: Remote & Germany
- Languages: Fluency in German
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.