|Location: Indianapolis, Indiana||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072452_1596061240|
RED is seeking an SAP EWM Manufacturing Architect for an urgent 6 Month contract with one of our clients located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
This role will be remote for the majority of its duration.
Our ideal SAP EWM Architect must extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry as this position will play a major role in gathering business requirements by joining clients in warehouses and manufacturing sites to discover pain points and recommending solutions to fix issues.
Requirements & Experience needed for this position:
- Minimum 12 years of SAP experience; at least 4 years of SAP EWM experience
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience/ MES
- Must have ASRS/AGV/MIR integration experience
- Must have good knowledge in IM/WM
- Hands-on S/4HANA implementation experience
- Must understand Manufacturing operations and Quality management processes and how they are mapped in EWM
- Warehouse Management business process knowledge
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- The ability to propose solutions and guide the team members for blue printing sessions
- Previous recent experience acting as an Architect
- Ability to lead workshops effectively
- The ability to track and complete all deliverables