|Location: England||Salary: £380 - £420 per day|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076318_1608375624|
One of REDs clients, a global consulting partner, are currently seeking an experienced SAP Cutover Manager to work with one of their end clients on a large scale SAP programme based in the UK.
The role will be supporting the current Programme Manager with managing, delivering Trial Cutover 1, and then working on TC2 and then live cutover.
Candidate should ideally be located in the midlands / Leeds area and be available to start this project early January.
Skills and attributes:
- Based midlands/Leeds
- Has experience of leading business and IT cutovers
- Has completed EWM cutover
- Excellent communication skills - as the plan has a lot of business team members
- An eye for detail on tasks and completion
- Provides clear escalation
- Proactive and chases team members
- Super organised
If this role could be of interest, and you would like to understand more about the opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch!