One of our global consulting partners is looking to hire SAP EWM Consultants for their growing practice.
Our client is open to either Contract or Permanent/Full-time candidates.
Aside from being able to offer vast exposure to SAP EWM S4HANA projects and wide range of industries, they also offer competitive salary w/ bonus & benefits.
Some roles and responsibilities will include:
- Independently plan, design and deliver EWM process design solutions
- Act as project or solution lead on implementation projects and manage the oversight of 4-5 project resources
- Set up basic & standard business processes in SAP EWM modules as part of Proof of Concept for prospective clients during pre-sales activities
- Prepare functional specifications for custom processes, identified in gap analysis
- Conduct tests for configured business scenarios & developed custom processes
- Prepare new SAP systems for go-live; support new warehouse processes & resolve issues as part of stabilization period
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP EWM of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementations of an SAP EWM, of which at least one site with manufacturing integration
- Experienced in SAP EWM 9.2 and above, including Advanced Production Integration experience
- Strong SAP EWM configuration and design skills (inbound, outbound and internal processes
- ABAP knowledge and debugging skills is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field required
- Available & willing to travel up to 80%
For immediate consideration, please send your resumes to email@example.com