RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP EWM Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Location: Sweden/ Stockholm
Salary: SEK45000 - SEK65000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
SAP consulting professionals specialise in the design, development, integration and delivery of business process and industry solutions, leveraging the latest solutions and technologies from SAP. You will utilise your core business, technology and industry expertise and be part of our global network, enabling our clients to become high performing businesses. Focus is on all project life cycle phases, covering for example functional/technical design, configuration, development, technical architecture, change management and project management.
Bachelor or Master of Science degree
Preferably experience from at least one full SAP EWM life cycle implementation
Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in SAP EWM
Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Fluent in English
Ability to meet client travel requirements 2-3 days per week
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.
We look forward to receiving your application!