SAP consulting professionals specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of business process and industry solutions for our clients, leveraging the latest solutions and technologies from SAP. You will utilize your core business, technology and industry expertise and be part of our global network, enabling our clients to become high performing businesses. SAP consultants act in various roles and are responsible for delivering large-scale transformation programs aimed at helping our clients achieve measurable business value.
Focus is on all project life cycle phases, covering for example functional/technical design, configuration, development, technical architecture, change management and project management. The broad SAP suite includes solutions for specific industries as well as all key business process areas such as Finance Transformation, Sourcing & Procurement, Talent & HR, Supply Chain & Operations, Sales & Customer Services, Technology and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria's:
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree
- Preferably experience from at least one full SAP EWM life cycle implementation
- Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in SAP EWM
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable