RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
The successful candidate will play a defining role in the largest companies in the Nordics region by contributing to strategy definition, account planning, stakeholder engagement, programme management and successful delivery. Experience in discreet manufacturing industry and implementing best in class manufacturing processes is essential.
Additionally; the candidate will support the Nordics Practice Lead in growing the Nordics Practice by leading new client acquisition, recruitment, practice building and operational initiatives as well as collaborating with our Parent Technology Company to build and deliver best in class solutions that exploit the growing Nordics client base.
You will be entrepreneurial, inspired by execution excellence, highly analytical, emotionally intelligent, a team player, and only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. On your team, your challenge will be to work on strategic engagements to unearth value for our clients.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
- Provide a strategic perspective to the short, medium and long term account objectives
- Contribute to the strategy within the account and take a lead role in developing the account plan
- Take over a leadership delivery role in our largest consulting clients to oversee one or more projects
- Establish and support C-Suite client relationships and grow our clients Consulting footprint within and outside the account
Experience & Skills
- Senior experience in delivering global and large scale SAP enabled business transformation programmes
- Successful track record in business development within existing and new clients
- Experience in manufacturing industry and implementing best in class manufacturing processes in large multinational environments - solid understanding in Manufacturing Industry
- Proven ability in building and managing a high performing consulting practice within the Nordics region
- Track record in establishing long term C-Suite client relationships
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a strong aptitude in commercial acumen
- Structure and process complex data and apply basic methodologies to derive solution
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Ability to collaborate within the firm and leverage existing resources
- Ability synthesise appropriate ideas and actions and demonstrate the skills of communicating this in a clear and succinct manner
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analysis and de-construction problems, develop structured solutions and categorise challenges in the project environment
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Support business development activities ranging from leading or contributing to proposals, developing propositions, or formulating commercial contracts
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the market place
- Ability to build strong and effective business relationships
- Experience of working with global teams
- Highest levels of integrity and professional standards
RED have a well-established relationship with our client, 37% of Consultants supported by RED choose this company as their employer of choice.
If you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our clients requirements then please attach your latest resume and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!