|Location: Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/080209_1620650244|
Role: SAP eDocument Framework (SAP document compliance)
Level -Senior Consultant
Location - Poland
Business Unit - SAP
Start date: June/July/August
Duration: 1 year +
RED SAP Solution is world's number one SAP Expert Delivery firm. Our Consulting client is expanding their nearshore capabilities. As result we are requested to identity SAP Consultant based in Poland for the below role.
* Have extensive knowledge on end-to-end process to create and exchange eDocuments using SAP Document Compliance.
* Should have worked on eDocument Cockpit with experience in business scenarios such as processing e-invoice, processing Incoming e-invoice and processing e-invoice
* Experience on country specific e-Invoicing solution implementation/ Support using e-Document Framework
* Good knowledge on Security aspects of the eDocument framework which involves confidentiality, authentication, authorization
* Knowledge on SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF) is a plus
* Experience with SAP S/4HANA version is preferred.
* ITSM exposures in - Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Requests
* Help to build required robust SAP Document compliance solutions for affected countries.
* Required to work on various roles including project implementations, on-going support, and handle change requests on business processes improvement.
* Responsible for the configuration of SAP eDocument Framework. Perform testing, support User Acceptance Test (UAT), conduct training/workshops, develop documentation such as user guides, training materials, etc.
* Monitor SAP OSS Notes for corrections and updates and coordinate their implementation as part of scheduled upgrades.
Interested candidates can expert to start around June/July for a very long contract duration. Possibility for contract to hire is also available for suitable candidates.