|Location: England||Salary: £375 - £400 per day + Inside IR35|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079107_1619601837|
One of REDs customers, a global consulting organisation, are currently seeking an experienced Data Migration Consultant to work on a large scale S4HANA / MDM transformation programme with a high profile end client.
The role will be for 6 months initially with option to extend and performed on a remote basis until further notice due to COVID travel restrictions.
Ideal candidate will have following skills and experience:
Expectation is the candidate should be autonomous, have experience in data migration workstream, execute data migration tasks.
Key activities will be:
- Data analysis
- Define data migration strategy
- Prepare data
- Execute data loads with LSMW as a prototype then with support of BODS team
- Define cutover activities for data migration
- Define post load process and validation report
- Consultant behaviour
- Strong Leadership
- Drive for result
- Priority setting
- Good collaboration skills
- Good level of autonomy
- Good level of communication and stakeholder management at director level
- Ability to formalize actions and conclusions
- Technical skills in SAP/MDG (LSMW, queries, SQL, Access, Excel, Ultra Edit, …) knowledge on Microsoft Navision is interesting as addition to SAP.
- Functional skills on Product Master data area
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch right away!