SAP Data Conversion/Migration Lead needed for an initial contract of 3 months to be based in Chicago Area.
As the Data Conversion/Migration Lead, you will be responsible for cleaning, transforming, importing, validating and modeling data with the purpose of moving data from Legacy to Project then Production environments.
Most data will go from Legacy SAP to SAP ECC 6.0.
Responsibilities will include:
- Any data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading.
- Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements.
- Responsible for data in databases in development and test environments.
- Must understand data in SAP ECC 6.0
- Must be knowledgeable of LSMW and other SAP tools for ECC6.0
- Must understand load order of operation between multiple process streams (including, FTM, OTC, MTO and MTS)
- Data Team Lead experience minimal 2 projects
- Test load management experience
If you, or anyone you know is interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org