Red is searching for an SAP Data Archiving Consultant for a 6 month contract opportunity working on an S/4 HANA Implementation project located near Indianapolis, IN. This consultant will be doing data strategy for the Implementation
- 8+ years experience within SAP Data Archiving
- Must have prior experience of setting up and configure SAP DVM OR ILM
- Design and configuration of SAP Data archiving objects
- Working with customers to define data archiving strategy
- Conducting customer workshops around Data archiving
- Responsible for several projects that are in execution at any point of time
- Work closely with project managers to deliver projects on time and budget
- Drive the preparation of a clear & detailed timetable with pre-defined tasks specific to Data archiving Projects
- Ensure all needed documentation on the project is well prepared with the appropriate level of detail
- Ability to be onsite 5 days a week
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!