|Location: Dallas, Texas||Salary: + additional bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/071598_1591649781|
One of Red Commerce's direct end clients is seeking a Full time SAP Data Analytics Lead. This position does the following:
- Partner and collaborate with the business on implementing and adopting the new SAP S/4HANA System and be their single point of contact from IT for effectively and efficiently managing the Data and Analytics for North America
- Lead the SAP Data and Analytics Strategy working with the business and technical teams leveraging industry best practices, establish an efficient and effective operating model across the organization with appropriate competencies in data management and governance, data integration and transformation, data migration, data analysis, data science and analytics, advanced analytics, operational reporting, and related areas.
- Accountable for delivering the value of enterprise information and data assets by partnering with the business and publishing the information architecture, roadmap, providing appropriate insights by implementing various technology applications, tools and accelerators. This would include but not limited to data lakes, data warehouses, hot-warm-cold data architecture, data marts, IoT data hub, reporting tools, complex data science algorithms, machine learning, self-service analytics, etc.
- Develop a data-driven culture by complementing process standardization in the organization, drive digital innovation using data and analytics, be a change agent in digital transformation of the company
- Manage Production Support and troubleshoot the issues in live system by engaging appropriate internal and external stakeholders, being responsive, leading the root cause analysis and thoughtful on upstream and downstream impacts of the change. Provide quick resolution of the problems ensuring minimal downtime to the business and adhering to the change control process of the organization
- Drive continuous process improvements by monitoring and analyzing the KPIs, proposing process and system changes, providing the details on scope, estimate the cost of implementation, timelines, improve quality and the business outcomes
- Lead and manage internal functional team and external members from their Systems Integration partners to effectively manage project and support activities, deliverables, risks, timelines and quality
- Act as a Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert with continued research on the latest Data and Analytics capabilities and contributing to the knowledge repository by writing white papers, blogs, participate and demonstrate leadership skills to proactively improve IT department's operational processes, take initiatives on trainings to enhance the internal technical capabilities, and strive to improve the end user satisfaction results
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Overall 10+ years of experience in the SAP Data and Analytics domain with setting up data driven organizations, performing leadership roles on Business Intelligence, Digital and Data Warehouse projects with at least 4 full life-cycle SAP implementations
- Should have completed at least 2 implementations of S/4HANA including the deployment of Embedded Analytics, BW4HANA or BW-on-HANA along wiwith in depth understanding of CDS views, Smart Data Access, SAP Fiori applications for Analytics and Reporting,
- Must be an expert in architecting and implementing data warehouse, data lakes, big data, data streaming and ingestion, designing information tiers with hot-warm-cold data, data retention and archiving, data integration platforms, ETL, ELT, predictive analytics, data visualization, operational and management reporting, self-service analysis, etc.
- Should have experience in leveraging data and analytics capabilities from the cloud platforms, Microsoft Azure preferred
- Excellent understanding of SAP functional process areas and related data structures in ECC and S/4HANA
- Participates in multiple design activities with authority to make independent choices free from supervision
- Requires strong communication skills to work internally with end user departments, management and peers. Develops and provides written and verbal presentations to end users, peers, and support personnel
- Problem Solving and analytical skills: demonstrates superior diagnostic ability and proficiency in the use of specialized tools, techniques and procedures. Exhibits strong analytical ability and creativity in developing and integrating an end-to-end solution
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certifications in Agile Project Management and SAP Activate Methodology is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP Model Company and Industry Solutions is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is preferred
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to SAP talent, no one delivers like RED.