My international client is in urgently looking for someone with SAP CVI (Customer Vendor Integration) or strong in SAP BP (Business Partner). This is a highly technical role and requires someone who has strong skills with CVI integration and NOT just part of an implementation!
This role will be based English speaking but in Denmark initially between 6-12 months starting ASAP.
Please see the spec for the CVI integration specialist:
- Extensive experience in working with customer and vendor master data - any experience with SAP MDG is preferred.
- Experience in S4HANA conversion (from SAP ECC to S/4HANA)
- Business Partner conversion from Customer and vendor master. Since Customer and Vendor master data objects do not exists in S/4HANA and are replaced by Business Partner (BP), New work process to be defined based on the Business Partner (BP) Functionality. Evaluate existing workflow solutions involving customer, vendors, various reports and interfaces. (Mandatory)
- Extensive experience in providing consulting for the business partner conversion - including advising on options for number range overlaps across customer and vendors, integration with other systems using BP like CRM, SRM etc., any experience in working with SAP on SLO
- Configuration required as part of the post processing of conversion
The integration/conversation skills with CVI is a MUST.
Apply for immediate interview if you have the above experience.