RED is currently hiring a SAP Cutover Manager on behalf of a Global Key Partner. The successful applicant will participate on a SAP Global Roll-out programme which is expected to be completed by late 2018.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP Cutover Manager
Location: Close by Frankfurt, Germany + 30% EU/APAC travel
Start: October 2017
Duration/End: initially until 31st January 2018 with possible extensions
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
- Creates and owns the Cutover Plan (incl. upfront alignment with involved / impacted stakeholders)
- Drives planning of measures to ensure market supply around go live incl. pipeline filling, stock piling, ..
- Aligns Business and IT cut-over activities
- Creation of business ramp down and ramp up plan and alignment with local senior management
- Serves as escalation platform for problems during cutover
- Tracks ramp up and facilitation of ramp up calls
- Tracks the successful execution of the cut-over plan
- Actively supports project management during cut-over
- Reports to the Project Lead
- Hybrid Consultant: Combination of Functional Process Expert and System Specialist (Technical expertise)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience - aware of continuous production at time of cut-over.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
- Logistics background - production, manufacturing, etc.
If you are interested or would like to know more details, please email your CV and availability to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid EU passport due to travel needs on the project.