************** SAP Cutover Lead - 9 month contract - Amsterdam, Netherlands **************
RED delivers SAP professionals to our clients world-wide and now one of our international clients has an urgent opportunity for an experienced SAP Cutover Lead to join them on an ongoing roll-out project for an initial 9 month contract located in Amsterdam.
Our client is looking for a SAP Cutover lead with a strong experience in cutover activities from start to finish and in addition also with a strong experience working as a lead. The successful candidate needs to have working in all areas of cutover: planning, coordination, execution, UAT planning and execution. As this is for a global roll-out project, he/she also needs to have outstanding communication skills and be fluent in English as they will be working with teams around the globe.
- 5+ years cutover management experience.
- Lead responsibility experience, preferably in cutover activities.
- Several full cutover cycles, roll-out project experience.
- Cutover planning, coordination and execution experience as well as UAT planning and execution.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to start ASAP.
- Must hold a valid EU citizenship/visa.
If you are interested, please reply apply here or send your updated CV to Alex Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org