Our client at RED is currently looking for a SAP CS PM consultant to work on a long term project in Prague. The contract is initially for 6 months, but the project is due to go on through 2018 so there is strong possibility for an extension.
Please find more information below;
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Owns and manages all ERP activities in Technical Service area
- Ensures template and adherence of model/best practices
- Gathers all country requirements and coordinates between countries and global team
- Monitors the status of user requirements.
- Ensures coverage of agreed scope by the project
- Does the screening of the functionalities.
- Supports the Cutover, Testing and Training activities.
- Shares functional/process expertise with the super users.
- Customer service / technical services end-to-end business process knowledge
- Appropriate skills in communication and coordination
- Strong knowledge on SAP processes in the area of Technical Service (SAP CS + PM + MM)
- Knowledge on EDI / IDOc
- Sales Force.com + Servicemax knowledge is an asset
If you are interested, please send an email and updated CV to email@example.com