SAP CRM Solution Architect.
- Solution Designing of the new requirement which will fit into the current framework without major impact
- Understanding Business requirement and create solution design document.
- Organise Business workshops for requirement gathering.
- Help functional consultants during functional design phase of the software.
- Work with the Principal Consultants of the respective team to make sure the solution is translated into technical design.
- Strong experience in SAP CRM Sales and Service.
- Very good knowledge in designing with BRF+ framework and integration with SAP CRM Sales and Service objects
- Good knowledge of SAP CRM and SAP IS Utility integration
- Knowledge of Customization in SAP CRM functionality
- Good understanding of integration of IPC with CRM pricing
- Good understanding of BSP framework and SAP UI5 framework
- Understanding of integration of SAP Netweaver Gateway service trigger from UI5/Digital to SAP CRM core
- Understanding of SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP Hybris Billing and their integration with SAP IS Utility and SAP CRM as back end
- High level overview of SAP CRM Subscription Order Management
- Knowledge of Telco and Utility Accelerators for SAP Hybris
- Relevant experience in SAP CRM Sales and Service.
- Very good understanding of the UK Energy (Gas and Electricity) industry for retail and commercial customer
- Understanding of Utility and service Price negotiation modelling for large commercial customer
- Understanding of bundling and combining of different offers and products
- Experience in external pricing for SAP
- Experience in working in a landscape where SAP talks with multiple external system and digital systems.
- Strong experience in and understanding of UK Home Care services.