One of the largest and most famous companies in Germany, this is a company built on innovation and improving people's lives. Despite revenues of more than €70 billion, the company is not publicly listed on the stock market, with over 90% owned by a charitable foundation. A conglomerate of many industries, with a diverse, international workforce this is truly one of the leading employers in the world.
- Design and conception of CRM applications for internal business units;
- Analysis of requirements, and implementing complex, flexible, and reusable solutions;
- Coordination of developers and external service providers;
- Communication of technical solution architecture with project team and internal stakeholders.
- Several years experience working the SAP CRM on-premise solution;
- Technical SAP CRM knowledge including Middleware, WebUI and ABAP OO;
- Strong personality able to deal with conflict, use initiative, show flexibility and contribute to an innovative working environment;
- Very good English and German language skills;
- University Degree.