|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Automotive||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CRMTD_1622056475|
My client is looking for a remote working SAP CRM Consultant as below
- The candidate has several years of consulting experience in the field of SAP CRM 7.0.
- Focus is on optimising, supporting and realigning SAP CRM applications.
- The candidate is expert on sales process, master data set up, configuration and customisation of application in CRM.
- Can set up and troubleshoot CRM middleware with ECC/S4HANA.
- Advantage if candidate have experience on CRM loyalty management.
- The candidate has worked on SAP sales cloud solution.
- Candidate possess advanced debugging skills and can explore technical things on high level to support writing good functional specifications.
- Expert experience in defining business requirements, writing user stories, creating detailed functional designs and process documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP CPI with expertise in handling integration's using SFSF, ODATA, SFTP, IDOC, SOAP, HTTP, Process Direct, REST Adapters.
- Experience in working with integration scenarios related to SAP Sales cloud, SAP hybris marketing cloud and SAP Cloud for customer.
If you have the MUST HAVE skills then apply for the role.