|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €65000 - €75000 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: FR/4383_1556039808|
SAP CRM Consultant
Our client, a global consultancy with annual revenue in the billions are looking for a SAP CRM (IS-U) Consultant to play a key role on an exciting large-scale Dublin based project.
Competitive package on offer.
- Scope management.
- Conducting workshops with Business leads for SAP CRM for utilities solution.
- Discuss on solution option and recommendation.
- End to end solution walk-through with whole business team.
- Preparation of Blueprint document and getting sign-off from Business.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications & Configuration Documents
- CRM Contact Centre, Product, Middle-ware Configuration
- Integration with SAP ISU
- CRM middleware configuration
- Relevant IT experience combined with core experience in SAP CRM 7.0 for utilities.
- Consulting skill to manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of CRM 7.0 for utilities
- Requirement mapping, providing solution options, fit-gap analysis
- Preparation of functional specification
- Detail knowledge of regulated and de-regulated market scenario for utilities
- Utilities data model and integration with back end
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Knowledge in SAP CRM Middleware
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, feel free to contact me direct on +44207 107 7632, or you can message me at email@example.com to start a discussion.