SAP SENIOR LOGISTICS CONSULTANT - Near Brussels - up to €85,000 + Benefits
My multi-national consultancy client has recently opened up several vacancies in the Netherlands, to support their growing client base and project demand. Because of a high demand in projects, my client is seeking for Senior and Medior Logistics Consultants that specialize in SD/MM, PP, QM, PP/QM, PP/MM to join their dynamic team - servicing clients within the Ranstad Area of the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for carrying out implementations for clients, within the Logistics modules
- You must be able to demonstrate consistent development of knowledge and skills
- You will need to be able to give clients advice and best practice solutions
- You must be truly enthusiastic in the logistic fields and be able to serve as a trusted advisor.
- You must be able to translate business processes and concepts into SAP solutions with ease and strategy.
- Throughout the entire SAP project you must be able to add value and come up with crafty designs yourself.
- Bachelor's Degree is desired
- You must be able to speak fluently in Dutch (English is a plus)
- You should have at least 5 years of SAP experience in the Logistics field.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies in SAP (S4/HANA)
- You should have completed at least 2 full lifecycle implementations
- SAP certification to prove theoretical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You must be customer-orientated and able to show results
- You must be able to gather full client requirements and be presentable
- Strong analytical skills is desired and excellent communication
- You must be flexible to work on a variety of different projects in different industries.
- You should have a good sense of humor and willing to socialize with your peers.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company car and fuel card
- Meal voucher for lunch
- Frequent training for new SAP technologies (S/4HANA)
- Internal project planning department
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly work environment where everyone shares their knowledge, project challenges and experience.