This role encompasses various technical, training, delivery, management and SAP skills.
Interfacing with client SME(s), SAP professionals and end users. Using your organizational skills to design, deliver, schedule, track, and validate training material across many platforms.
The ability to; lead and motivate a small training team, gather training requirements from business owners, design and delivery training material, provide and validate training exercises and data solution sets, schedule and track training events, Travel to client worksites and perform instructor lead training events, communicate with upper management, other training track team members, SME, end users, enhance the corporate training experience
Job Specific Requirements
* Process and transactional knowledge of the SAP <Controlling> module
o Cost Element Accounting - Cost Center Accounting
o Internal Order - Activity Based Costing - Product Cost Controlling
o Profitability Analysis - Profit Center Accounting
* Knowledge of the intersection points between SAP Controlling and other SAP modules
* Basic SAP transactional research
* B.A. / B.S. in Education, IT, Change Management
Years of Experience
* 2-3 Years of SAP Software training experience with at least 1 year in the lead position
Computer Software Skills
* SAP ECC, SAP Studium, MS Office, Share-Point
* Remote meeting software such as Global Meet
* Weekly travel to client headquarters, or other client sites
* Excellent verbal, written English skills required.