|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079624_1618922505|
For our customer we are looking for an SAP CO-PA Consultant.
Your main task is to support the project team in the S4/Hana Project.
* Compiling and writing BPDDs as part of the project accounting and margin analysis design phase.
* Review of critical / complex functional specifications (extensions, interfaces, reports) (FSs are supplied by Infosys)
* Configuring and adapting a prototype solution for demonstration on a Show & Tell system
* Writing configuration guides for the build phase (next phase)
* Trigger a perceived gap analysis (PFG) if necessary
* Implementation / coordination of Show & Tell workshops for the use of new S/4 Hana functionalities
* Good knowledge of SAP CO-PA
* Experience in PS billing, CAPEX, internal projects, (Intercompany projects with intercompany accounting)
* Experience in the integration of SAP FI
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 5 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.