RED is searching for an SAP CO Analyst for their direct end client located in the greater Detroit, MI area.
This client is doing a brand new implementation of SAP and moving off from their legacy systems. They are offering a bonus and competitive base with benefits.
The SAP/FICO expert of the SAP Competency Center ensures all FICO related processes managed through the SAP ERP applications are running smoothly all around the globe (over 40 countries) and across all systems (about 10 different SAP instances).
The role will be responsible for the delivery, support, improvement of processes and functionalities within an automotive manufacturing & distribution organization, utilizing latest technology and SAP system solutions.
* Work as part of the SAP/FICO Maintenance team, accountable for resolving AR, AP, GL, CO-PC, CO-CCA, Asset Management related issues raised via the helpdesk
* Identify root cause for recurring issues, make/implement proposals for their elimination
* Assist or take responsibility for estimating and conducting development work end to end (requirement analysis, estimates, functional spec, testing, etc.)
* Ensure system changes conform to the Global Template
* Manage and support finance processes such as Invoice Processing, VAT, Electronic Bank Integration, Cost of Goods Sold accounting, Intercompany postings, PPV analysis, US GAAP rules vs European GAAP and other AsiaPac GAAP Rules.
Essential SAP skills:
* 5-10 years Knowledge and Experience in the SAP FICO Module. This experience should include 5+ years of SAP FI and CO configuration experience
* Experience in supporting discrete and repetitive manufacturing environments and/or in a distribution environment
* Experience with product cost controlling in a manufacturing environment, profit center accounting, asset accounting, profitability analysis (CO-PA) and financial supply chain management (FSCM)
* Intercompany trading scenarios (STO, direct shipment, 3rd party, etc.)
* Required SAP CO configuration and production support experience: Product Cost Controlling - legal costs and group costs and Cost Object Controlling (including Results Analysis and Settlement).
* Strong understanding of COPA (Account Based/ Cost Based) procedures and Profit Center/ Cost Center Accounting and reporting requirements
* Experienced with SAP FICO implementation including process analysis, configuration, specification for developments, testing, documentation, training organization & delivery, end-user support
* Knowledge of the key integration points with other SAP modules
* Implementation and support experience in a Global environment
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!